5 September 2013

Spain, a place you have to visit this year

España, un país que tienes que visitar

There are two Spanish destinations in the list The 46 places to go in 2013 published by the New York Times: Burgos and Getaria. Good choice! Don´t you think so?

If you have not visited them yet, you still have a few months to organize your trip! Are you thinking that you don't know speak Spanish? Don´t worry! I can help you!

I really appreciate that the NYT has opted for less-known Spanish locations. In my opinion, this election is a way of recognise that our country has a lot to offer to its visitors and is a guarantee for the tourist to organise their tour around our country.


Obviously, I can not dismiss without adding the Spanish destination that I always recommend: Mallorca unknown. With unknown I mean that what is known of Mallorca is, precisely, what I don't like about the island. So I invite you to come, to hire a car and discover for yourself. But if you want some advice I'll be pleased to help you. Leave me your comment!

Yes, la profesora

No comments:

Post a Comment